Leah Alexander, M.D. FAAP began practicing pediatrics at Elizabeth Pediatric Group of New Jersey in 2000. She has been an independently contracted pediatrician with Medical Doctors Associates at Pediatricare Associates of New Jersey since 2005.
After graduating from Kalamazoo College and Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, she completed her pediatric residency at Overlook and Morristown Memorial Hospitals. She is board certiﬁed in General Pediatrics.
Outside of the ﬁeld of medicine, she has an interest in culinary arts. After attending culinary courses at the French Culinary Institute, she opened a catering business, Global Palate, LLC in 2007. As owner and executive chef, she catered small group parties for six years. In addition to her ongoing pediatric work, she is a freelance writer and editor.
Leah Alexander's Education & Training:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Michigan State University
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Health Science, Kalamazoo College
Leah Alexander's Work History & Experience:
- Pediatrician, Medical Doctor's Associates
- Pediatric Consultant, HealthTap
- Pediatrician, PediatriCare Associates Fair Lawn, NJ
- Pediatrician, Progressive Pediatrics
- Pediatrician, Elizabeth Pediatric Group
Leah Alexander Has Been Featured On: