Ready to share the news that you’re expecting? Here are 25 creative ways to announce your pregnancy in a way that your friends and family will never forget.
From My Modern Met
3. Surprise your husband, then surprise your friends! Capture the moment with a self-timer and then turn it into an announcement.
From Adriel Booker
4. He might be shocked, but at least he’ll be prepared.
From Leslie Cruiz
6. Use this to share the big news, and then it can double as decor at your gender reveal party.
7. Ready to spill the beans at work? Do it with doughnuts.
8. Let’s hope this is filled with coffee! Hubby’s gonna need it after his surprise.
9. First comes love, then comes marriage…
10. Tell it with a timeline.
12. Your upcoming feature will be releasing soon.
13. Your pooch was your first baby; include him in the announcement.
14. Sometimes honesty is the best policy.
From Swimming Upstream
16. There really is a greeting card for everything! Give this one to the hubs.
17. Watch the new grandparents’ reactions as they open this shocking gift.
18. Issue these coupons to relatives and see how long it takes to sink in.
19. Love this sweet little gift box from baby to their future family.
20. Get ready for the tiebreaker!
From Saving By Design
21. Let your personality shine through. Glitter, anyone?
22. Do you usually love a good girl’s night out, complete with wine? Post this creative idea on social media to explain why you’re going to be the DD for awhile.
24. “Expecting” a little more than you bargained for? We feel you.
25. Yeah...we’re gonna need that crib back. Thanks.
Did you announce your pregnancy in a fun and memorable way? Tell us about it! And, share these ideas with your girlfriends to help them make their moment memorable when the time comes.