If you’ve ever looked for a baby bottle drying rack, you may have noticed that they now come in a wide range of shapes, sizes, and styles.
We’re here to help you determine which bottle drying rack will be best for your needs.
Our team of moms tested a wide range of products to find the best bottle drying racks to save on counter space while holding a variety of bottle types and accessories. With one of these affordable racks, you can dry your bottles quickly, keeping them sanitary and ready for the next time your baby gets hungry.
- Doesn’t take up much space
- Easy to assemble
- Holds a lot of items
- Beautiful-looking drying rack
- Holds plenty of bottles and accessories
- Super affordable
- Two tiers
- Fancier than plastic racks
- Will last for years
- Space saver
- BPA- and phthalate-free
- Large storage capacity
Do I Need a Baby Bottle Drying Rack?
For hundreds of years, moms have managed just fine without a baby bottle drying rack, so it’s a luxury, not a necessity. But it’s a luxury worth having if you can afford one.
Bottle drying racks keep your baby bottles in a safe, clean place until you need them. With a drying rack, your bottles won’t be exposed to as many germs or bacteria as they would be sitting upside down on your kitchen counter.
But the best bottle drying racks do more than dry your bottles and keep them away from counter germs; they can also separate and dry other baby gear. Some bottle drying racks can hold sippy cups, breast pump parts, pacifiers, and other bottle accessories, including nipples, rings, and cleaning brushes.
With a drying rack, you’ll always know where all your baby gear is, eliminating frantic searches for gear that is spread out everywhere in your kitchen or house.
How to Choose a Baby Bottle Drying Rack
Here are some of the things you should keep in mind.
- Size: Counter space isn’t easy to come by in small kitchens or kitchens with too many appliances. The best bottle drying racks won’t swallow up your whole counter but will keep bottles and accessories contained. A multi-tiered rack offers a lot of drying space without eating up your counter.
- How easy it is to clean: Some racks can be difficult to clean. Look for one that is easy to clean or can be tossed in the dishwasher to save you time.
- Quality: Look for racks that aren’t flimsy and can support even the heaviest glass bottles without tipping or cracking.
- How much it holds: If you want a rack that holds pacifiers as well as a full day’s worth of bottles, you’ll need to look for a larger or multi-tiered option. Having a larger unit can be a time saver as long as you have enough counter space.
- Whether it works for glass bottles: If you hate the thought of using plastic and have already decided to use glass bottles, you can’t use just any drying rack. Look for designed to work with glass bottles because they tend to be too heavy for some racks.
- Your kitchen decor: Having a baby doesn’t mean your kitchen has to lose its charm. Some bottle drying racks are eye-catching and look more like a work of art than a drying rack.
- If you want them to spin: Having a rack that spins can make bottle parts easier to reach. This can prevent you from knocking pieces off your rack every time you reach for a bottle.
The Best Baby Bottle Drying Racks of 2022
Here are the top baby bottle drying racks on the market.
1. Philips Avent Baby Bottle Drying Rack
Best Drying Rack for Glass Bottles
This isn’t the biggest drying rack on the market, but it does a great job of holding both glass and plastic bottles. It can hold eight bottles and a variety of accessories, and it allows them to dry within a few hours.
It comes with a detachable drip tray, so you can dump any remaining water and clean the rack easily before using it again.
If you have a small kitchen, you will like that this rack won’t take up much space on your counters — it’s compact while still holding quite a few items for its size.
We especially like that this bottle drying rack works well for any type of bottle, which is good for moms who like to mix up their bottle choices.
- It’s affordable.
- It doesn’t take up much space.
- Easy to assemble.
- It’s not dishwasher safe.
- Larger items may drip onto the counter instead of the tray.
2. Munchkin Sprout Baby Bottle Drying Rack
Best Baby Bottle Drying Rack for Travel
This drying rack is compact enough to take on the road with you. But thanks to its bright, vibrant color, it will stand out in your hotel room, so you won’t forget it when you pack up.
This rack is big enough to hold a day’s worth of bottles — 12 at once — plus accessories. It can spin, enabling you to reach everything easily.
The tree-like design holds cups, breast pump pieces, and bottles. It also has a built-in reservoir for drips, keeping your counter dry.
Despite the large number of bottles it can hold, this drying rack doesn’t take up much space and is easy to pack when traveling.
- It holds a lot of items.
- A beautiful-looking drying rack.
- It’s affordable.
- It doesn’t have room for the same amount of nipples as bottles.
- It doesn’t support heavy glass bottles.
3. The First Years Spin Stack Baby Bottle Drying Rack
Best Large Baby Bottle Drying Rack
This rack can hold more bottles than you’ll use in one day. Because of its multiple tiers, it can store up to 16 bottles at a time without taking up all your counter space.
Both levels of this drying rack can spin around, so you won’t have to awkwardly reach to get items off of it. This is also an affordable pick for those on a budget, and you can toss it on the top rack of your dishwasher to clean it.
It comes with an optional drip tray so your counter will stay dry while you’re using it.
- It holds a massive amount of bottles and accessories.
- It is super affordable.
- It has two tiers, so it won’t eat up too much counter space.
- The drip tray doesn’t attach and slides around a bit.
- Smaller pieces may fall through the rack openings.
4. Glory and Grace Wall Drying Rack
Best Wall Mounted Baby Bottle Drying Rack
The Glory and Grace drying rack will appeal to moms who would rather mount their drying rack on the wall than have it sit on the counter.
Although it’s an expensive option, it will blend better with your kitchen decor than a countertop plastic drying rack. It comes in three different finishes, so you can choose one that works best in your kitchen.
The good thing about this drying rack is that you can use it for more than just baby bottles. You can also use it for mason jars if you like to do your own canning, or you can use it for beer mugs if you have an in-home bar.
The lead-free finish is durable, and the rack has eight arms, so you can fit a lot of bottles on it, including glass.
- It looks fancier than plastic bottle racks.
- You’ll be able to use it far past your child’s bottle days.
- It doesn’t take up counter space.
- It doesn’t have a spot for nipples, pacifiers, or other small gear.
- It’s really expensive.
5. OLizee Baby Bottle Drying Rack
Best Bottle Drying Rack with Cover
This drying rack comes with a cover you can snap on so your baby’s bottles will stay clear of germs and dust. Because it has a lid, you don’t have to give up your counter space to use this drying rack — you can pop the lid on and stick it in a cabinet instead.
It will take up a fair amount of space in the cabinet because the container is pretty large. However, it isn’t as large as many countertop drying racks, so moms who want to dry a day’s worth of bottles all at once might need two of these.
This is a good pick for moms who don’t want a drying rack hanging out on their kitchen counters and prefer a more upscale look for their kitchens instead.
- It’s BPA- and phthalate-free.
- It can hold other items like cups, straws, pacifiers, and a bottle brush.
- You can leave the lid off when you want the items to dry quicker.
- It’s pretty expensive.
- It only holds six bottles.