Penguins, the charming tuxedo-clad creatures of the icy realms, are the stars of our hilarious compilation of penguin jokes and puns. Whether you’re searching for cute penguin jokes for kids, witty one-liners, or cringe-worthy dad jokes, you’ve come to the right side of the iceberg!
So waddle this way for 60 rib-tickling punchlines about everyone’s favorite flightless birds. Everyone will be laughing so hard you could warm an arctic breeze!
Penguin Jokes for Kids
These jokes are complete with punchlines that are perfect for kids! If your little one needs a good icebreaker for school or a birthday party, here are 12 wonderful puns.
- How does a carpenter penguin build a house?
Igloos it together.
- Which side of a penguin has the most feathers?
- What do you give a sick penguin?
- What do you penguins eat for lunch?
- What’s the name of a cold penguin?
- Why don’t polar bears and penguins get along?
They’re polar opposites.
- What does a penguin do when it loses its tail?
It goes to a re-tail store.
- What is black and white and turns around and around?
A penguin on a merry-go-round.
- What do you call 50 penguins at the North Pole?
Lost. (Penguins live in the Southern Hemisphere!)
- What’s a penguin’s favorite ice-cream flavor?
- Why did the penguin cross the ocean?
To get to the other tide.
- What’s black and white and red all over?
A penguin with a sunburn.
Funny Penguin One-Liners
I’ve put together a list of the funniest short penguin puns about these beloved Arctic birds, including some ridiculous bar jokes. They don’t involve a question and answer, making them a great way to earn quick laughs from your peers!
- Three penguins walk into a bar. The bartender says, “Fellas! Who’s getting married?”
- A penguin walks into a bar and asks the bartender, “Hey, have you seen my brother?” The bartender replies, “I don’t know. What does he look like?
- I had a latte with a penguin the other day. He said he would have preferred a fish.
- When I meet new people, I always talk about my pet penguin. He’s a good icebreaker.
- Some penguins walk into a bar. Waddle they do next?
- I’m not really a bird person, but penguins are so ice-olated from the rest.
- I wrote a book on penguins. Looking back, it would have been easier to write it on paper.
- Penguins always stay cool under pressure, and they never get frost-rated.
- I used to love jokes about penguins. But it turns out they don’t really fly around here.
- I knew a penguin who never stopped smiling. We called him Pengrin.
- Penguins are always carrying fish in their beaks. Well, they don’t have pockets!
- A penguin walks into an airport, but the TSA officer stops him and says, “Sorry. Penguins can’t fly.”
Penguin Jokes and Riddles
Dive into 12 cool and cute jokes and riddles about penguins! These are great for all kids, including younger ones or teenagers, who want a more puzzling punchline.
- Where do penguins go to the movies?
- It’s cold and icy where we live
So we have to huddle in tight
We have wings but cannot fly
So we can’t soar to a great height
What are we?
- Who is a penguin’s favorite aunt?
- Why are fat penguins so popular at parties?
They know how to break the ice.
- What do penguins sing at birthday parties?
“Freeze a jolly good fellow!”
- How do penguins drink?
Out of beak-ers.
- What kind of fish do penguins catch at night?
- What’s black and white and black and white and black and white?
A penguin rolling down a hill.
- One penguin said to the other, “You look like you’re wearing a tuxedo.”
The second penguin responded, “What makes you think I’m not?”
- Who is a penguin’s favorite pop star?
- What do penguins like to eat?
- What do penguins wear to the beach?
Silly Penguin Dad Jokes
It’s a dad’s duty to tell bad jokes. Here are 12 cringe-worthy (but still funny) jokes to keep you laughing all winter long.
- Why did the two penguins jump when they first met?
They were trying to break the ice.
- Why do penguins wear glasses?
To help their ice-sight.
- What do you call a penguin in the desert?
- The penguin couple got into another fight. They’re really on thin ice.
- What is the name of the emperor penguin?
- What is a penguin’s favorite type of dancing?
- Why don’t penguins fly?
They’re not tall enough to be pilots!
- How does a group of penguins make a difficult decision?
They flipper coin.
- Why was the penguin so popular?
Well, he was an ice guy!
- What does Cinderella penguin wear to the ball?
- What did the penguin waiter say?
“Waddle it be?”
- Why don’t penguins like rock music?
They only like sole.
Penguin Name Puns
Whether you are naming a penguin at the zoo, naming a penguin in a fun game you play, or have a penguin stuffed animal to name, here are 12 funny penguin names to consider.
- Fission Chips.
- Igloo Ivan.
- Salt and Pepper.
- Sir Snow Belly.
- Fish Breath.
- Madam Freezle.
- Chill Bill.
- Sir Waddles-a-Lot