Seeking a hearty laugh for you and your little chicks? Our collection of chicken puns and jokes is here to deliver.
Start a ruckus with these 60 jokes that will surely make you cluck with laughter! We’ve got the whole coop covered with silly jokes for kids, knee-slapping dad jokes, cute one-liners, and much more.
So peck away at this list to find which jokes your kids will love the most! You never know — you might be considered the new comedi-hen.
Funny Chicken Jokes for Kids
If you feel you’re walking on eggshells around your kids, break the ice with these family-friendly chicken jokes. Whether your child is still a toddler or they’re a moody teen, these jokes will surely make them crack a smile. And hey, these are great for adults, too.
- Why did the fried chicken join a band?
Because it had drumsticks!
- What’s a hen’s favorite type of movie?
A chick flick.
- What do you get when you cross a chicken and a ghost?
- Where do you find a chicken letter?
In a hen-velope.
- How do chickens leave a building?
Through the eggs-it.
- How does a rooster crow on time every morning?
He uses an alarm cluck.
- Why did the chicken cross the road?
Ask them, I suppose.
- How do baby chickens dance?
- What does a chicken need to lay an egg every day?
- What day do chickens hate most?
- What’s a chicken’s favorite fantasy film?
Lord of the Chicken Wings.
- What do chickens say after they burp?
Silly Chicken Dad Jokes
Dad humor is a blend of wit and winging it! These 12 dad jokes about chicken eggs, chicken nuggets, and more are perfect for annoying your kids around the dinner table. They may be dumb, but they’re also pretty funny.
- My toddler asked me to give her chicken nuggets a checkup. After giving all the nuggets a medical exam, I realized she was asking for ketchup…
- Why do chickens lay eggs?
If they dropped them, they’d break.
- Why were the chicken nuggets afraid of the chicken strip?
He was a top con-tender.
- Did you hear about the chicken who graduated high school?
She got a hen-ourable mention.
- Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
The referee called fowl.
- What do you call a chicken who’s a little bit different?
- What’s a chicken’s favorite dessert?
- Why did the rooster go to the gym?
To work on his pecks.
- Why is it easy for chicks to talk?
Talk is cheep.
- What’s the name of someone who steals a chicken?
A chicken pot pirate.
- How long do chickens work?
Around the cluck.
- Where do tough chickens come from?
Cute Chicken One-Liners
Brace yourself for some poultry play on words. From the coop to your Instagram feed, these funny chicken puns and jokes are short, sweet, and oh-so-cute!
- Chickens make great musicians! They have their own drumsticks.
- Chickens don’t like using the phone. To them, talk is cheep.
- If you put an egg in the microwave, it eggsplodes.
- An evil hen lays devilled eggs.
- A group of chickens clucking in unison is called a hen-semble.
- Did you hear about the hen who could only lay eggs in winter? She was no spring chicken.
- When Old McDonald suddenly died, the police suspected fowl play.
- You can tell it’s an artsy chicken when it enjoys spoken-word poultry.
- The hen missed work today. She was feeling a little under the feather.
- If you see a hen laying, egg her on.
- Chickens always find themselves in peck-uliar circumstances.
- Can you help me? I’m kind of in a peck-le.
Chicken Dinner Jokes
Ever thought dinner could be this hilarious? These 12 chicken riddles, sayings, and puns are sure to make you cluck away and spice up your mealtime!
- Guest: Waiter, what do you call this dish?
Waiter: Chicken surprise.
Guest: But I don’t see any chicken.
Waiter: That’s the surprise!
- What do you call a bird who’s too afraid to fly?
- Why did the rooster go to KFC?
He wanted to see the chicken strip.
- How did the headless chicken cross the road?
In a KFC bucket.
- Cluck your heels together — it’s fry-day!
- Which side of the chicken has the most feathers?
- How did the chicken handle the interrogation?
He cracked under pressure.
- How do you make a chicken sandwich?
Just wing it!
- Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to your house.
- What do chickens grow on?
- Why did Mozart hate chickens?
All they say is, “Bach, Bach, Bach!”
- How do chickens like their eggs?
Terrible Chicken Puns
To complete my list, I’ve thrown together 12 chicken quotes that are so bad they’re good! These somewhat stupid jokes are fab for making your friends laugh or for Instagram captions. So, without feather ado… let’s get crackin’!
- You’re the wind beneath my chicken wings.
- When it’s cold, I need my hen-kerchief.
- Get chicked out.
- Better luck nest time.
- We are as chick as thieves.
- Cluck off.
- The best things in life are fowl.
- You look so hen-some tonight.
- You’ve beaked my interest.
- We’re in this together. Through chick and thin.
- I’ve done it so many times, it’s like cluck-work.
- There was an eggs-plosion.