Po-Chang Hsu, MD received his medical degree from Tufts University in Boston, Massachusetts. Prior to medical school, Dr. Hsu did a master thesis on neuroimaging in schizophrenia patients at Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Hsu also did research on neuroimaging in babies at Boston Children Hospital. He has interests in both pediatrics and neonatology, and he also loves writing, walking, and learning new languages.
- Master of Science (M.S.), Tufts University
- Master of Science (M.S.), Harvard University
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.), Tufts University School of Medicine
Po-Chang's Work History & Experience:
- Research Student at Harvard Medical School Psychiatry Neuroimaging Lab
- Intern at Boston Children's Hospital for Newborn Medicine