Kristen Gardiner, CPST is a writer, wife, and mother to three boys. Kristen has a Bachelor's degree (B.B.A.) in Marketing from Texas A&M and an M.B.A. from Texas A&M-Corpus Christi.
Kristen developed a natural interest in car seat safety while caring for her own children. She became certified as a Child Passenger Safety Technician (CPST) by Safe Kids Worldwide in 2015 and loves to volunteer and help educate parents about car seat safety. She has a passion for all things related to child safety.
She writes about car seat safety and motherhood on her blog Driving Mom Crazy. In her spare time, she loves binging on Bravo shows while sipping a Diet Coke.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Texas A&M University
- Master of Business Administration, Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
- Child Passenger Safety Technician, Safe Kids Worldwide
Kristen's Work History:
- Sponsorship/Advertising Coordinator, City Moms Blog
- Freelance Writer
- Business Coordinator, Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi