From baby-proofing to play-time, 37 ways to fool other people into thinking you have this whole parenting thing figured out.
Bathroom & Cleaning Up
1. Put an end to snotty tissues everywhere around the house and in your pockets. Attach an empty tissue box to a full one using a rubber band.
3. Bathe your child in a laundry basket, so they don't slip into the water, and their toys don't float away.
4. Child proof your toilet paper rolls with a hair or elastic band to prevent your kids from TP'ing your house.
5. Create a bath time baby rave by throwing some non-toxic glow sticks into the water
6. Use toothpaste to remove permanent marker stains from wooden surfaces.
8. Use Painters Tape to prevent your little ones from locking themselves inside the bathroom.
11. Let your kids help you made a Cheerio necklace then use it to distract them next time you're out shopping.
12. Save yourself a lot of money by making your own hands free breast pump bra.
13. Prevent little hands and clothes from getting sticky by attaching cupcake or muffin holders to the bottom of Popsicle sticks.
15. Nobody likes accidentally eating a strawberry stem. Simply remove them for your kids using a straw.
16. Are your baby bibs are all in the wash? No problem. The dish towel bib is a cheap, absorbent and easy to come by alternative. Plus, you'll still have a use for them when your kids all grown up.
17. Use an empty inflatable pool as a play area for your child and their toys.
18) Keep your kids entertained on the go by transforming an empty DVD case into a portable art kit.
19. Make a super simple (yet cool!) play fort using only a bed sheet and a box fan.
20. Use tape on a canvas and let your baby channel their inner Picasso.
21. Use an empty egg carton to help your kids hold their cards when playing games like UNO or Go Fish.
22. Get arty in the garden using an old bed sheet
23. Connect young children with both their love of blocks and family using Mega Bloks and cut outs from old holiday cards.
Health & Safety
24. Baby proof sharp corners on the cheap using only Plumbing Foam Pipe and duct tape.
25. Keep pacifiers clean when on the go using Souffle Cups or any other small container.
26. Use a pool noodle covered in fabric to baby proof your crib. It's perfect for preventing babies from teething on the wood or falling and bumping their heads.
27. Having a difficult time giving your child their medicine? Cut a hole in their pacifier and use an eye dropper to give it to them hassle free.
28. Cookie Cutter Cabinet Locks! Try saying that five times quickly; I dare you.
30. Sneak in and out of your babies room without making a peek. This DIY door latch cover requires no sewing and will keep your kiddo sleeping soundly.
32. If all else fails, use this extensive Baby Proofing Checklist to make sure your house is a safe environment for your little bundle of joy.
Storage & Others
33. Stick a Command Utility Hook on the back of your high chair to hold bibs or cleaning supplies.
35. Ever tried shoe shopping with a small kid? It's a nightmare. Trace their feet so you can do the shopping without having to bring them along.
36. Turn cheap tube socks into baby leg warmers.
37. Cut a sticker in half and put it inside your kids shoes to help them easily tell the left from the right.